We are a tour operator in Nepal and we organize Bhutan tour of mystical and cultural tour. You may choose any holiday packages and enjoy your vacation. Although Bhutan is a small country but the country is rich in cultural. We can find charming rolling hills and towering crags. The magnificent mountain, dense forest, honest people, inspiring architecture, unique religion, flora and fauna, vibrant Buddhist culture are the main attraction of Bhutan. During your tour in Bhutan, you will encounter beautiful Dzongs, temples, monasteries and stupas. Your tour begins after a flight from Kathmandu to Paro which offers you close up view of mount Everest, Mount. Kanchanjunga and other peaks of the Himalaya range which adds your trip more excited.
Bhutan Tour & Travel
4 Nights / 5 Days
Bhutan Tour Package: 4 Nights / 5 Days
DAY 1 – Transfer to Kathmandu airport, fly to Paro & transfer to Thimphu & check in hotel.
- Tashi Chhoedzong: – Buddhist monastery and fortress on the northern edge of the city of Thimpuin Bhutan
- National Memorial Chorten- – an impressive Tibetan-styled stupa built to honour the late 3rd king of Bhutan
- Changangkha Lhakhang – oldest temple in Thimphu from the 12th century
- Simtokha Dzong
- Drupthob nunnery temple or Zilukha Nunnery
- Handicrafts Emporium
DAY 2 – Drive from Thimphu – Punakha & check in hotel.
- Dochu-la Pass – admire the 108 Chortens, of which the construction was commissioned by the eldest Queen Mother.
- Chimi Lhakhang – a monastery of Buddhism teachings
- Punakha Dzong – “the palace of great happiness” which resides at the intersection of the Mo Chhu and Pho Chhu rivers
DAY 3 – Punakha – Paro:-
- Chelela Pass – catch a glimpse of Paro Valley on one side and Haa Valley on the other, one of the most picturesque areas in the country
- Ruins of Drugyel Dzong – victory fortress built in 1647
- Kichu Lhakhang – oldest temple in Bhutan
DAY 4 – Paro:
- Taktsang Monastery – also known as “The Tiger’s Nest”
- Rinpung Dzong
Day 5 – Paro – Kathmandu:
Drop to Paro airport, fly from Paro to Kathmandu, pick up from Kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel.
3 Nights / 4 Days
Bhutan Tour Package: 3 Nights / 4 Days
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – PARO
The flight into the Himalaya reveals breathtaking views of the great peaks MT EVEREST, MT KANCHANJUNGA, MT CHOMOLHARI, MT JICHU DRAKE, etc., taking you right into the Dragon Kingdom’s scraping airstrip at PARO. On arrival you will be greeted and transfered through the beautiful PARO valley to Hotel – dinner & overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: IN PARO
AM: visit the old for ruins pf the DRUKGYAL DZONG (castle) which offers a very scenic drove of a typical Bhutanese landscape. On the clear day, the Mt CHOMOLHARI (7314 m), the sacred summit reaches skyward beyond the Dzong. On the way back, visit TA DZONG, the national museum housed in the ancient watch tower build in around 1651, situated a little above the PARO RIMPUNG DZONG. PM: After lunch, scenic drive to THIMPU (65 Km/2 hrs) and visit MEMORIAL CHORTEN, SCHOOL FOR PAINTING & MEDICINE, the national library and Bhutanese handicraft center – overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: THIMPU – PARO
AM: Visit TASHICHO DZONG (presently Govt. secretariat building which requires special permit for the visit. So, permit could be declined. In that case, visit is organized to have just an external view). After this, visit Bhutanese cottage industry for local paper production. PM: After lunch, drive back to PARO (2 hrs) and visit KICHU LAKHANG (the oldest monastery in BHUTAN) – Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: PARO – DEPARTURE
After early breakfast, drive to airport for departure flight to your onward destination.
Popular Destinations in Bhutan
Best time to visit Bhutan
We would suggest to visit Bhutan in Spring and Autumn. However, summer and winter have their own draws and attractions.
We offer you three time meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) . We offer breakfast & dinner in the same hotel (where you are staying) but we offer lunch in tourist restaurant (best available).
We arrange three start and similar category hotels in each places.
Private vehicle for land transportation.
Visa & Permit
- Every visitors to Bhutan requires a tourist visa. Exception are India and Bangladesh passports holders.
- Visas are only issued to tourists whom booked tour packages with local tour operators, directly or through a foreign travel agent.
- Visa application is submitted by tour operator on behalf of visitors.
- Visa is issued by Tourism Council of Bhutan in Thimphu, Bhutan.
- The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan and this must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
We provide an English speaking professional guide during your whole trip